Your privacy is important to Bethel Computer Consultant CO., This Privacy Notice describes our policies and practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, and storage of your personal information and sets forth your privacy rights.
This Privacy Notice applies to the Bethel / JabezPos, our web site at www.jabezpospos.com/en, any other services, applications or other products we may offer (collectively the “Services”).
By using Bethel / JabezPos Services, you agree to the terms and conditions contained in this Privacy Notice and any other agreement that we might have with you. If you do not agree, you should not use the Services.
Personal information is about your personally identifiable information, such as name, mailing address, account number, phone number, email address, contact preferences, credit card information, your specific services and subscription packages, your use of our Services and associated third-party services, your mobile devices and any additional information you provide. We collect personal information in order to provide users with better services.
Users may be required to provide personal information, including but not limited to users visiting our website, registering on the website, and information related to other activities, services, functions or resources provided on our website. However, users can visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal information only when users voluntarily submit them to us. If users refuse to provide personal information, please note that this may prevent users from engaging in certain website-related activities. We collect various types of personal information for the following services:
- Member registration: name and email address.
- Newsletter and/or blog subscription: name and email address.
- Use and buy Bethel / Jabezpos products or services: name, email and credit card details.
- Other services or activities, such as special marketing: name, email, country/region and other information related to the marketing purpose of Bethel/Jabezpos.
We also collect non-personal information, in other words data in a form that does not identify an individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- nformation regarding customer activities and use of our Services. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our Services are of most interest, how they are used, and how they can be improved. Aggregated data is considered non-personal information for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
- Information such as occupation, language, postal code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where Bethel Services are used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our Services and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with other non-personal information such that an individual can be identified, or combine it with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Certain information may also be collected, such as your Internet protocol address, device event information, including but not limited to browser type, crashes, system activity and other server log information. Our website may use “cookies” to enhance the user experience. The user’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record keeping and sometimes tracking information about them. Users can disable cookies on their web browser or set the browser to alert you when a cookie is sent. If you set your web browser to reject cookies, please note that some parts of this website may not function properly.
4.How we process and use the collected information
Bethel Computer Consulting Co., Ltd. may process and use the user’s personal information in the territory. We use the personal information we collect to:
- To provide you with the Services you have requested or purchased from us.
- To fulfill and support our contractual obligations to you.
- To send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Bethel, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- With consent, to provide information on Bethel’s Services, third party products and services, event invites, special promotions, and blog post updates. If you enter into a contest, special offer or coupon program, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, we will keep a record of it and honor your choices.
- To process for our legitimate interests related to the Services, for example to better understand subscriber needs, concerns and interests and develop, deliver, and improve our Services including customer experience, communications and support, content, and advertising and corporate communications so that Bethel can operate optimally as a business. To process for our legitimate interests related to internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, network and IT security.
If you apply for credit or financing in respect of our Services or equipment or hardware we may request that you provide us with additional financial and other information in order for us to review and assess your application and we will use that information for that purpose and in order to communicate with third party financing parties, credit and reporting agencies, and similar parties and by providing such information you acknowledge this use and consent to our use of this information in this way.
5.Third-Party Sites and Services
It’s important to guard your privacy when you are online. Where Bethel Services include links to other websites, products and services, this Privacy Notice does not govern those websites, products and services. Whether we have posted those links or other organizations or individuals have, you should read their privacy notices and make an informed decision about whether you want to use those websites, products or services.
6.Changes and Updates to this Notice
As our Services and company changes from time to time, this Privacy Notice is expected to change as well.
We encourage you to periodically review our Privacy Notice for the latest information on our privacy practices and to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Copyright © 2020 | Bethel Computer Consultant CO., LTD All rights reserved.